Curry Crab Cooking Instructions:
1) Heat 3 table spoons of cooking oil in a wok
2) Saute ( stir fry) the mixed cinnamon, sliced onions,sliced garlic and curry leaves until fragrant and the colour turns golden
3) Add in fish curry paste for 10 minutes on low heat until the paste and oil separates
4) Add 3 cups of water, tamarind juice, Crabs and pineapple slices
5) Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat
6) Reduce the heat, add in thick coconut milk and salt to taste.
7) Add 2 spoons of sugar
8) Cook for another 10 minutes and the dish is ready to serve.